Thursday 30 July 2015

My Summer Anthems

Hey guys, I've sorta abandoned my blog for a while, but I'm planning to post hopefully twice a week, at least once a week. But anyway, school is FINALLY OVER, THANK GAAAAAAWD. and I'm super PUMPED FOR SUMMERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Here are a couple of songs I've put together to get me through summer:

5 Seconds of Summer:
Kay, so if you didn't already know  I am LOVIN'  5SOS right now, their music is just so lively and upbeat, I just know that imma be listening to them on repeat all summer long, I'll probably be sick of them, come autumn! Anyway, here are the songs:

She looks so perfect,
Amnesia
English love affair
Don't stop
Good girls
Heartbreak doll
Voodoo Doll
End up here
Everything I didn't say
18
Kiss me


Ya know what, just pretty much the whole 5 seconds of summer album pity I don't have the ablum...  *sigh*- hint HINT, (so subtle)

Although I do like their new song, "she's kinda hot".

This is probably just a phase. Maybe. I'm not sure. No.




T-Swizzle:
Kay, so having recently turned into a fully fledged Swiftie, I think I should add in some of my fave tay-tay songs:

Bad Blood
Shake it off
Style
You belong with me
Mine
Our Song
Mean
Love Story
Back to December
Picture to burn

Ed Sheeran:
Kay so I've just been LOVING X, I also want that album. *sigh*
Songs going on repeat all summer long:

Photograph (original)
Photograph (Felix Jaehn
Bloodstream
Thinking out loud
Sing
A team

Ruth B:
And of course, my fave for over 2 months,

Lost Boy

Other Artists:
Major Laser and DJ Snake feat. MO - Lean On
Natalie La Rose feat. Jeremih - Somebody
Calvin Harris - Summer (obvs)

Sorry, I haven't posted in so long, but I will try to post more often in August, seeing as I'm pretty much free most of the time.

Anyways, Luv you guys

Everspark xxx


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with your song choices, they are all great!

    - Mads :) http://yeahimlost.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...